View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Sober first date sex, on her period. Her second sex ever. - 22-02-2018, 06:53 AM

We bumped into each other on the train, we were kinda attracted to each other so I took her number, called her for a morning date. Went bowling, came back to my (mum's) place. Cooked her a meal, went upstairs, had sex (she was on period) and condom came off halfway through. I had a lot of difficulty getting hard but eventually came in her and told her I was on male contraceptive (I am, but as it's not publicly available she may think I lied). We both had to go to London in the afternoon so we went together and went our ways in London.

We had a great chemistry on our date, felt comfortable with each other and loved each other's uniqueness and self confidence. We didn't tell each other that but it was felt. She planned to just get to know each other, but I made her horny and did everything right so we ended up having sex. When she was horny, she left her pad open in the bin (we forgot about it when leaving for London) and she may be embarrassed about my family seeing that
when qe were in London, upon remembering.

The next day I called her, no answer. I messaged her in the night 'call me, baby' again no answer. So I'm wondering what to do next and how long to wait.
For context she's 18.