View Single Post
(#244)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-12-2017, 09:26 PM

Can't believe it's been so long since my last post.

My house was flooded in June. Took until December to get it all right again. My job was boring as fuck but it kept me living in London another year. I've had the same fb all year and enjoyed copious amounts of sex and perverted things with no strings.

She goes back to China in Jan so I'll need to get a replacement. I was in Warsaw with a friend a couple of weeks ago and we did a little day game. We also took took two ukraine girls into a bar. I wasn't really into mine to start with but she grew on me.

I've told my current client I'm going to work remotely in Jan for a week so I'll go back. Two good leads there (the other a Polish girl who asked me for coffee after I chatted to her in the shopping centre).

The women I'm really into tend to be non-english (it's cuz they all fat, innit! I'm such a dick). Actually I'm getting a bit tired of London and really like Warsaw so I'm beginning to think maybe I should sell up and move there. (Actions express priorities so watch this space). For the time being working remotely, more could be pretty sweet.

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (30-12-2017), kowalski (27-12-2017)