View Single Post
(#161)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-10-2017, 06:37 PM

There were some significant revelations made today in a comms session. Big changes lie ahead for the entire Belfast office over the next few months.

They call it Project 17 (cos it has been in production all of 2017, of course).

There will be massive restructuring going on, starting in 4 weeks time. Our Home Moves department will be moving back to Dublin, and we'll be getting the Sales and Options department from Waterford. There is going to be a new commission structure and sales will be easier to get because it will be inbound sales and retentions - meaning motherfuckers come to you.

Nobody is physically moving, just the departments, meaning everyone will simply be taking on new jobs and responsibilities, but staying where they're based.

There's also going to be a new team doing business sales, which I imagine have a larger commission packet.

There's a whole bunch of other roles coming too. This includes 12 brand new positions (brand new for the Belfast office) ranging from management, team leaders, to training amongst others.

I fully intend to bag myself one of these 12 next level positions.

So basically I'm no longer interested in switching to a new company, because there's a very positive outlook for our workplace, and it's honestly exciting.

You can't win if you don't play

Last edited by dan300; 25-10-2017 at 06:39 PM.