View Single Post
(#25)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-10-2017, 12:52 AM

I had to laugh when people have told me that I'd LOVE the likes of the Harry Potter series. I'm like no I wouldn't, because I know I wouldn't.

It's a similar thing like this game of thrones shite. Everyone's telling me "Dan you HAVE to watch it!" No, I don't, and thanks for trying to tell me I have to, because now there's even less chance of me watching it than the zero chance that there was before.

I love history although I haven't got into it. It's one of them things I plan to do at some point that I never do. In fact one thing I have always wanted to do is trace my family tree back as far as I possibly can. As far as I'm aware, the furthest back anyone ever gets is like the early 1800s. There was an episode of Who do you think you are featuring Danny Dyer. They told him he was a descendant of Henry the 8th, which I think is quite possibly bullshit. It's nearly 500 years ago. Although if true, kinda cool.

Anyway, this thread here is for me to track and keep a note of all the books I read and I'm not interested in starting another thread to talk about books I'm going to be mentioning on this thread. But I'll consider what you suggested and perhaps give a short review or recommendation on certain books rather than me simply saying, Ok I've read this book, now I'm gunna read another one" which like I said is only useful for me keeping track and not in any way helpful for anyone else either considering reading the same book, or who has read the same book.

I do open the floor to questions, criticisms or chats about any of the books I post about.

I'm also open to discreet, homosexual acts.

You can't win if you don't play