View Single Post
(#153)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-08-2017, 09:37 PM

There's no real purpose of this post only only to vent my frustrations.

Doing research on suppliers is difficult as there's so many scam websites out there claiming to be amazing then you see reviews of how terrible they are. Then there's the one's who charge a fee just to get access to their lists of wholesalers and dropshippers, again, scammy middlemen cunts. All of which to be avoided.

So that leaves you browsing and browsing trying to find reputable suppliers, and because there's so many cunts out there you wouldn't know who to trust. As well as this it makes deciding a market even more difficult.

I want to find UK or Ireland based suppliers to strike up communications, with the aim of forming a working relationship/partnership. The reason I want them to be close to home is because the whole dropshipping from China based sellers doesn't feel like the best way to become a decent, reliable company. I want to be delivering in a reasonable timeframe, and deliver quality goods.

Starting off by dropshipping from China is recommended as a good way to get your feet wet in eCommerce, and that may be true. But I would prefer to start as I mean to go on, by having a trustworthy store and reputation from the outset, and not worrying if my customers are going to receive a dodgy piece of crap made in a basement on the other side of the world, 2 months after they ordered it.

My ideas keep bouncing around and I know for sure I'm in analysis paralysis mode. One minute I'm looking at the supplements and nutrition market, next I'm imagining the idea of a funky gadgets store.

On the one hand I can visualise myself being successful at this venture, and the possibilities excite me. On the other hand I have been feeling doubtful, particularly over the last few days.

I guess both of the above are to be expected though.

Just poured a glass of wine and going to chill for a bit.

All I can do is proceed with the grind until I hit a sweet spot.

You can't win if you don't play