View Single Post
(#152)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-08-2017, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
I had pretty much decided with 99% certainty that I was going to be using Shopify to host my online store. However, I then stumbled upon this UK based website building service...

Within minutes of taking a peek around their site, one of their agents popped up on a live chat to ask how they could help...

...EKM, are UK based. So no issues with time differences if I needed to call them with a problem. Plus, my first impressions are definitely good ones. They are clearly on the ball, what with their swift and prompt actions not only in popping up for a chat almost immediately, but in arranging a call with one of the account managers.
I didn't actually take the call a few weeks ago because I was too busy at the time, so we rearranged it for today.

I chatted with one of the account managers, who gave me access to a demo version of their site and showed me the ropes remotely.

The demo is still open, and it will be for the next 24 hours. I've been toying around with it for the last hour since our call ended and it's pretty straightforward to use.

They we're helpful and happy to answer my questions, and gave me advice on important aspects like finding suppliers and marketing.

There was no hard sell either, which is a huge bonus. He was happy to spend half an hour talking to me and answering questions even though I'm not opening a store right away.

It feels like step forward, and something should be happening for real by the end of the month.

You can't win if you don't play
The Following User Says Thank You to dan300 For This Useful Post:
kowalski (03-08-2017)