View Single Post
(#151)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-07-2017, 01:39 AM

The staff in our department are literally dropping like flies. As bad as this sounds for the business, I think it's good for a number of reasons.

The first being that as there are a smaller number of heads, there is less competition in the pursuit of sales. Yesterday I got 7 (a personal best I believe) and the department manager today passed me a message through my TL that I was holding the team together with the 25% conversion rate I'm hitting.

I've only been back on the phones a week. Hopefully I can maintain the pace and exceed the shit out my previous sales figures a year ago.

I have been loosely considering looking for a new job myself however, after some deliberations with myself I think it's best to stay where I am for now.

This decision has nothing to do with me starting to hit sales and potentially high bonuses again - although of course this would be much welcomed - it's more to do with the hassle of starting a new job and the training & learning process involved, when I have a plan to launch a business very soon.

As well as this I'll be starting the final psychology module in October to complete my degree.

I'll be spinning enough damn plates as it is without the added hassle of having to learn a new job. So I'm just content right now knowing that I'll be making an attempt soon at becoming responsible for my own financial future. And at the same time earning extra money from commission.

One other thing, if we recruit again to make up for the drastic drop in staff, there might be a few hotties in the mix.

So, we'll see what happens.

You can't win if you don't play