View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-07-2017, 08:38 PM

Initially I wanted to start off by selling stuff on Amazon but I felt that although the traffic is already there, the business is still Amazon & will never be your own. You're just a store/merchant on Amazon.

So it's going to be an online dropshipping business & I've decided on the website building platform I'll be using, Shopify. And the products will most likely come from Aliexpress.

The biggest obstacle has been deciding the market to get into. I read an article the other day that suggested that, rather than trying to figure out what products to sell, instead find an audience.

Products can come & go, but an audience will always be there. So that made me go back to the drawing board in a way.

I need to contact Shopify & Aliexpress & find out if everything can be done with a debit card. If not I'll have to get a credit card (something I'm hoping I don't need to do).

I'm buying a new laptop tomorrow or Thursday, so I can get stuck into it a lot more than I have (I've been multitasking at work, juggling work & research). As soon as I decide/figure out the audience/products, I'll start writing a business plan.

The next 2 months will be spent engrossed in it. I was thinking of setting a launch date, so I'll be forced to get a move on.

You can't win if you don't play