View Single Post
(#9)
Old

Default 03-05-2017, 06:51 PM

Thanks for taking the time to respond, Kowalski.

There must have been an element of attraction for them to want to meet in the first instance; especially girls on Tinder / POF are bombarded with messages on a daily basis. My concern is that don't seem to be able to take things further when we meet. It's always that same message.

I don't feel a spark all the time but I'd say with these recent dates I have. I try to be respectful and show interest, but I'm not sure if I'm coming off as not confident or sure of what I want. It's very difficult for me to say as I'm not observing myself. I know there is SOMETHING I'm not doing well because it's happened too often.

I'll give another example; I was chatting to a girl for a very long time, we met for coffee, we really got on well. More so than anyone else I've dated previously. I arranged to meet her in Newcastle, we went for a meal and a drink and I could just feel something wasn't right for her. She then dropped the spark bomb the next day - but it was almost like she was gutted there wasn't one and gutted I hadn't displayed any sort of value but didn't want to be "cruel" and say "listen mate, you come across as needy" or whatever. Does that make sense?