View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default It's happened again! - 02-05-2017, 05:59 PM

Right, there's something I'm doing very, very wrong.

I'm reasonably successful with women; my current number is 106. But my conversion rate is absolutely dreadful - pitiful in fact. I know you can't win them all but there is something seriously up and I can't work out what it is.

So I generally use Tinder, POF, etc. and I've no problems whatsoever arranging to meet up with a girl. I have that down to a tee but when we do meet, 90% of the time, she'll say she felt no spark.

This weekend for example; I arranged for a girl to come over to mine. We'd have some drinks and we'd go for a meal. She even arranged to stay over. Within 30 mins, she'd said she wasn't feeling it and left! I mean WTF? I'm beginning to get a complex here because it's a continual theme. I asked her what was up and she said she felt no spark. This has now happened on well over 20 dates.

I'm not even sure where to begin; I mean it must have been pretty bad for her to actually leave my house!

Can anyone offer any advice? I can provide more information if you need it. Please be as brutal as possible; I need to learn from my mistakes and I'm currently not getting anywhere.