View Single Post
(#261)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-04-2017, 10:17 AM

Yesterday was out enjoying the sun with a friend and doing a little day game at the same time.
I spoke to four girls - nothing of note.

As I arrived back in Canary wharf I was going to get some food.
The mall there is really quiet at the weekends especially in the evening as most of the shops have closed.
This cute little girl walks past me and we have one of those moments where we look are smile at each other.
I walk on to the shop. I stop and tell myself WTF am I doing. Will I feel better or worse for proceeding to
buy pasta and sauce (and biscuits!) or to turn around and go talk to cute smiley girl.
I'll admit this reminded me of what K said. The philosophic mumbo jumbo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Mark,
Rather, what most day game pussies do is chat to random and largely disinterested girls on Saturday daygame missions then Tuesday they are here or there going about their day and pass a hottie, theres eye contact she smiles, he does nothing. That's the reality.
Fuck him! I had to disprove his theory. So I turned around and went to speak to the hottie
Much do my disappointment she seemed very interested in me. (If I'm second guessing - I reckon she creamed herself!). She lives close to me so everything just kind of fitted.
Took her for a coffee and we arranged to meet Tuesday.

I then went to Tesco and got my munchies. After leaving Tesco I saw another cutie. Pretty tall, I thought I had better try again.
Long story short, we ended up going for a drink. She was English and pretty sexy. I think maybe I could have taken her home and fucked her that night.
My gut feeling is I won't see her again.

It was a good day, I do think the 4 girls I spoke too before I arrived back at CW helped me feel more present.
Anyway it was fun and fuck kowalski for being a little bit right.

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (09-04-2017), kowalski (09-04-2017)