View Single Post
(#241)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-03-2017, 10:04 AM

Well whenever I'm out and I'll be open to hitting on girls. I still seem to find this harder I put it down too just not being present & I'm working on that. Like when I walk home from work, taking my time and not being being in a rush with all the commuters.

I typically go into town quite a lot as I have friends there. So I'll normally plan to meet them for say 8pm but I'll arrive at 7pm and try and hit up a few girls. This is important you don't want to be going out with no end point.

I read a book called The Power of Habit, talks about cue, routine, reward. So my cue would be to go out at 7pm, the routine is hitting on girls and the reward is meeting my friends. (Note the reward isn't fucking girls - although of course it can happen). If you don't reward yourself you keep walking around for hours like some guys do that's pretty soul destroying and just plain weird (I'll admit I've done it in the past).

I also genuinely believe I have a lot to offer people in general and just like being around people (well some). Showing a genuine interest in girls & also not being a pussy helps.

Bold approaches do work on a lot of girls I stop, half of them are literally wetting their panties I swear.

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle

Last edited by markuk; 25-03-2017 at 10:11 AM.