View Single Post
(#2)
Old
New User

Default 26-12-2016, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
So, you see the hot girl and think she is hot and go chat to her. You know nothing about her except that she is hot and her hotness is your only reason for talking to her. There's your genuine interest.

You are ready to fuck right now but she, usually, needs to know more about you before she is ready to fuck. This is, therefore, about you not her. It's her who needs to like you for more than your body. You already like her sufficiently just for her body. As you go along you might find things about her that interest you other than her body but they are not valuable to you tSo, you see the hot girl and think she is hot and go chat to her. You know nothing about her except that she is hot and her hotness is your only reason for talking to her. There's your genuine interest.

You are ready to fuck right now but she, usually, needs to know more about you before she is ready to fuck. This is, therefore, about you not her. It's her who needs to like you for more than your body. You already like her sufficiently just for her body. As you go along you might find things about her that interest you other than her body but they are not valuable to you till after you've fucked her, she was a good fuck and now you are thinking about keeping her around.

Peace,

kowalski
Hay Kowalski, thanks for the reply man. Merry Christmas by the way.

So, it may have been an idea to give you a little context, may make things more understandable.
Sure, a seasoned PUA may have the same views you've shared. For me a newbie things are a little different.
Beyond having sex, I'd also like someone who I could have fun with outside of bed. I have approach/social anxiety in certain situations, being around women is one of them.
Assessing myself, I see if I can focus on purely on the having fun aspect (like you might with any person) and somehow forget the sex/attractiveness aspect I stand a greater chance to being 'present and in the moment' and greater chance of achieving both fun with her and sex.

I appreciate that you may only desire sex/fucking but you must get some level of fun when you are actually with a women beyond the thought of sex later, otherwise the process would be very tedious, no? And if it is tedious then how do you deal with that? Thats what Im asking.

Cheers bro